Wednesday 29 July 2015

Heralding Geekness?


When I was a kid I thrived on pop-culture icons. Like some kind of junkie I would save my sheckles each week just so that I could get my comic book fix. Then something strange happened - one day I was just sort of overcome by ennui and the realization that every story I encountered was the same - basically bubblegum (or better soap opera) for the mind. And while this feeling didn't kill my enthusiasm for the old heroes - it certainly alit my passion for original storytelling.

Just one of the reasons why I love Scrapbook: a story of art -  not just because it's 100% authentic - it's also 100% original. Trust me when I say you've never read and will very likely never experience a more unique and compelling story - plus its free!

What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment