Tuesday 14 July 2015

How I learned to use the Farce and lived to tell the tale?


One day while working on Scrapbook: a story of art I had a sudden realization. It was when we were preparing a PDF for the print edition and many tiny adjustments were necessary and I was struck with the eerie similarity between myself and Luke Skywalker making the final Death Star trench run. At first I attempted to employ "targeting computer" in the form of Photoshop aids such as guidelines to make the necessary adjustments, but finally gave up and decided to trust my instinct errr... the Farce.

The outcome? A nearly flawless print prototype and an understanding of the direct difference between a project that strikes at the heart of the matter and a pair of computer guided proton torpedoes simply impacting on the surface.

What do you think of the final result?

No comments:

Post a Comment