Saturday 25 October 2014

A Win-Win Situation?


I'm always in the process of trying to figure out what might be interesting to my fans, friends and followers. When I started with chainmail there was almost no information. Then I went through periods of learning and teaching. Today you can crowd-source solutions to just about any chain problem using social media. So it can be hard for as author to know where I fit in to the modern chain scene.

It is kind of fun being a chain reporter of sorts. Sometimes I daydream about what it would be like to travel the world interviewing various chain artisans and buying pieces for my exclusive chain shop back home. Or, even starting an international chain festival with a massive chain market including vendors from all over the world.

Anyhow, back on Earth I thought it might be fun to repost some of my favorite chain pieces and this struck me as a really neat use for a Celtic Star. Seems like a neat way to create content and at the same time help promote independent artists such as Artisan Phoenix Chainmaille.

No comments:

Post a Comment