Thursday 23 July 2015

The story continues to unfold...

...continued from "I would like to share an amazing story with you..."

---

Hello Jack,

I have tried a number of times to make a contribution to your project using Rockethub and it is incredibly frustrating as it never lets me get beyond the login page.

As I have told you, I have lived with and loved your paintings for many years and I would really like to make a contribution to your project. Although I am reasonably tech savy, I am quite frustrated with that site and so let's go low tech and use snail mail.

Where can I send my donation?

B.

---

Hi B.,

Thank you for your persistence! You are not alone in your frustration - due to this and other unresolved issues we have just relaunched our Scrapbook campaign on Kickstarter.

Contributions can also be made directly to my Chief Financial Officer -

Ashley Whyte

Box 41
Gore Bay, ON
P0P 1H0
Canada

Thanks again,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment