Tuesday 1 September 2015

The latest Scrapbook Story revealed?

Good day. 

We spoke yesterday at your gallery. I was hoping that I could maybe get some background information from the artist about this piece. I adore this work and would love to know more about it. I can send more photos if needed. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Thanks. Sandi


---
Hi Sandi,

 I spoke with Dad and this is what he related to me:

"Sugar Bush - This painting was created as a Christmas present for my parents sometime in the 1970's. I'm not sure of the exact date - but it may be written on the painting. It hung in their home into the mid 1990's when it was purchased by the Sauls of Spring Bay - from that point I'm not sure how it wound its way through time

I'm pleased to hear you take joy from your painting - it was very personable to my parents who enjoyed it as well."

As you know we're currently running a Kickstarter campaign and were wondering if we may share your photograph and story?

Thanks in advance,

Dylon

---

Absolutely!  Please do. Thanks for the information. It is a painting that I adore and it garners a great deal of conversation. Thanks for your help. Sandi

Go big or go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment